Our Coronavirus Service Response and Options
We have developed a plan to help serve you while attempting to remain safe during the current pandemic. We are sanitizing our facility daily cleaning with a regimen of bleach, alcohol and household disinfectants designed to kill germs and viruses. In addition, we offer the following service options, many of which we have offered for more than two years, but currently they have a value to offer our families a funeral experience during the current limitations.
- Home Arrangements- We will meet you at your residence, within a 40 mile radius, at no additional charge. We have a computer and printer that will allow us to complete most arrangements in your home with an internet connection or data signal.
- Virtual Arrangements- We will make your arrangements through a virtual meeting if needed.
- Video Streaming- We are offering video streaming at no additional charge. Our in house videographer service is also currently included to record and share services via our website. We still offer professional videographer for a charge.
- Grave-Side Services- We are currently offering a graveside service for families that will include a two tent set up. Our vault companies are not providing chairs for graveside services. We will provide chairs however, we are limiting them to eight to ten chairs with spacing between chairs. All chairs will be sanitized before and after services and will not have chair covers on them. If chair covers are used, they will be cleaned following the service. Our current graveside service with family viewing and limited public viewing is $4295 (covers: transfer of remains to facility, basic service of director and staff, embalming, dressing and casketing, viewing, hearse transportation to cemetery, guest book and thank you cards, use of tent on the day of the service, opening and closing of the grave. Additional cost for casket, outer burial container, memorial folders, casket spray, cash advance items and cemetery)
- Church services are limited to fifty guest provided there is space to distance people five to six feet apart. Our chapel services are being limited to fifteen persons. Viewing is limited to ten people inside the building at the same time. We have hand sanitizer present at all services.
- We are no longer listing funeral dates and times on-line or in print. All funeral services are currently private. This is done so that family can select those immediate family members they would like to attend services in these difficult times. We will record the service to provide an opportunity for other guest to see the service.
- We are sanitizing the door nobs, light switches, door bell, bathrooms and frequently traveled places four to five times daily. This is being done to help keep you safe during the pandemic.